ALLFAC Archives

December 2007

ALLFAC@LISTSERV1.COLORADOCOLLEGE.EDU

From:
Susan Ashley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Ashley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:52:50 -0700
Dear all,

I learned yesterday that Sally has resigned to take a position in the
Foundation Grants office at Bates College.  She has been instrumental in
establishing the Office for Sponsored Research here, and I know that many
of you have profited from her expertise as you developed grants, wrote
them, won them, and monitored them.

I am sure that you join me in recognizing her contributions to the
faculty.  We are planning a grand send-off early in the first week of
block 5.  We will let you know when and how closer to the date.

Should you have grant applications in process, or should you need advice
in identifying or developing opportunities, please get in touch with
Nicole Rivet.  She and her office will be helping faculty until we can
fill Sally's position.

Have a joyous and relaxing break.

Best,
Susan