ALLFAC Archives

March 2012

ALLFAC@LISTSERV1.COLORADOCOLLEGE.EDU

From:
Susan Ashley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Ashley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:57:29 +0000
Dear all,

Attached is a description of a collaborative project among three ACM campuses--Grinnell, Carleton, and Colorado--to use internet tools such as video conferencing and document sharing to bring classes together on the three campuses.  I encourage you to look over the brief description; feel free to contact me if you have questions.

I hope that a number of you will find this intriguing; even if your interest is tentative, please fill out an interest form and e-mail it to Sarah Withee.

We'd like to have the responses by March 26 (the beginning of block 7).

All the best,
Susan