EMPLOYEE-WELLNESS Archives

July 2013

EMPLOYEE-WELLNESS@LISTSERV1.COLORADOCOLLEGE.EDU

From:
Ryan Hammes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan Hammes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2013 19:21:51 +0000
Fellow Hikers,

Come join the Wellness Champions for a hike up one of Colorado's legendary 14er's just outside of the town of Breckenridge.  This trip is open to all experience levels.  Starting at the parking lot on campus (north side of Tutt Library in front of the International Programs building) we will drive together in a CC van to the Quandry Trailhead parking lot, we will set out together as a group to hike all the way to the top.  Along the way we will regroup and take rests together during the 6.75 mile hike on the East Ridge trail. Plan on a full day of hiking for a trip total of 13.5 miles and 3450' of elevation gain! This trip begins and ends at the Tutt Library parking lot.  All food, water, clothing, and snacks are the responsibility of the individual.  If you have any questions please contact [log in to unmask]

Registration link: https://apps.ideal-logic.com/ccoe?key=42e0eed775

Best,
Ryan Hammes
Director of Outdoor Education