FOLKLANDERS Archives

July 2010

FOLKLANDERS@LISTSERV1.COLORADOCOLLEGE.EDU

From:
Linda Kopman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Kopman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 21:09:51 -0600
Hi Folkdancers,

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July.  At least we'll get one folkdance
night this month.

Someone said there is one language that is universal, and that is
dance...particularly folk dance.  So we'll learn another language or two
this Sunday.

Dress comfortably, the fans will be on, and, of course, there will be some
cool refreshments.

See you there.

Linda

Some folkdancing dates to remember:
*August 1, 15;
September 5, 19;
*October 3, 17;
November 7, 21;
December 5, 19

August, and October it will be 3 weeks before dancing again.
Have an International Affair - Folkdance !

Have an International Affair - Folkdance !

 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month, 7-9 p.m.
 The Carriage Stop
 2700 Robinson Street, Colorado Springs, CO

You are welcome to call Linda Kopman (719-488-3926) for more information.