FOLKLANDERS Archives

December 2010

FOLKLANDERS@LISTSERV1.COLORADOCOLLEGE.EDU

From:
Linda Kopman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Kopman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2010 23:28:44 -0700
Hi Folkdancers,

I hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!  And what better way to start a new
year than to FOLKDANCE.  Yep, might as well start 2011 right.

It should be good weather.  If your new year's resolution is to exercise
more, then we'll see you Sunday for lots of exercise.

"Dancing is the poetry of the feet."  So bring your comfortable shoes and
your requests.  And, of course, there will be some great refreshments.

See you there.

Linda

Some future folkdance dates to mark on your calendar:
January 16
February 6, 20
March 6, 20
April 3, 17
May 1, 15
June 5, 19
July 3, 17
August 7, 21
September 4, 18
Have an International Affair - Folkdance!
1st and 3rd Sundays of each month, 7-9 p.m.
The Carriage Stop
 2700 Robinson Street, Colorado Springs, CO

You are welcome to call Linda Kopman (719-488-3926) for more information.