FOLKLANDERS Archives

May 2003

FOLKLANDERS@LISTSERV1.COLORADOCOLLEGE.EDU

From:
Laura Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 07:26:21 -0600
The Tamburitzans are coming, the Tamburitzans are coming!!!

Sun 5/25/03
Boulder, Colorado
Chautauqua Auditorium
6:30 PM
Tickets 303-440-7666
$13 General Admission, $16 & $18 Reserved

This is a Not To Be Missed group - excellent dancers!

Speaking of not to be missed... we've missed some of you lately, and YOU'Ve
missed :
Gaida (taught!)
Bavno Oro (taught!)
Vlasko
Ali Pasa
Hineh Ma Tov
a lot more, and a lot of fun.

Twelve dancers are dancing, and taking no rest,
  And closely their hands together are press'd;
    And soon as a dance has come to a close,
      Another begins, and each merrily goes.
      - Heinrich Heine, Dream and Life

Laura - one of those folk dance people.

Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not. -Samuel Johnson,
lexicographer (1709-1784)