FOLKLANDERS Archives

December 2010

FOLKLANDERS@LISTSERV1.COLORADOCOLLEGE.EDU

From:
Linda Kopman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Kopman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 15:08:29 -0700
Hi Folkdancers,

We practiced the Tarantella, reviewed a few dances, and even danced a couple
mixers--great group again and even some folks we hadn't seen for a while
were there.  Let's do it again this Sunday!  We'll review dances of your
choice and teach a couple more.

Remember the bad-weather plan -- If you question whether we will be meeting,
I'll send out an email hopefully no later than 4:00pm on that Sunday and let
you know.  Or you can always call me.

So bring your comfortable shoes and your requests and we'll see you there.
And, of course, there will be some holiday refreshments.

Linda

Some future folkdance dates to mark on your calendar:
December 19
January 2, 16
February 6, 20
March 6, 20
April 3, 17
Have an International Affair - Folkdance!
1st and 3rd Sundays of each month, 7-9 p.m.
The Carriage Stop
2700 Robinson Street, Colorado Springs, CO

 You are welcome to call Linda Kopman (719-488-3926) for more information.