FOLKLANDERS Archives

March 2011

FOLKLANDERS@LISTSERV1.COLORADOCOLLEGE.EDU

From:
Linda Kopman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Kopman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 07:53:28 -0600
Hi Folkdancers,

Ah, Spring...it just makes you want to dance.  Or, at least, that's what we
plan to do this Sunday.

Once again, it was a great group last time and so much fun.  I took some
pictures of all of us dancing so we can use them when we build our website.
I'll bring them on Sunday for everyone to critique.  I'll also bring the
flyers on the upcoming workshops in Boulder, and the latest on the New
Mexico August Folkdance Camp.

So, I hope to see you all on Sunday, and of course, there will be some great
refreshments...and a BIG THANKS to all those who bring some great eats to
share.  Susan--we are ever so grateful for all the beverages you bring and
cart around each time we meet--THANKS!!

See you Sunday.

Linda

Some future folkdance dates to mark on your calendar (asterisk denotes 3
weeks until next 1st Sunday):
 April 3, 17
 May 1, 15*
 June 5, 19
 July 3, 17*
 August 7, 21
 September 4, 18
 October 2, 16*
 November 6, 20
 December 4, 18
 Have an International Affair - Folkdance!
 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month, 7-9 p.m.
 The Carriage Stop
 2700 Robinson Street, Colorado Springs, CO

 You are welcome to call Linda Kopman (719-488-3926) for more information.