FOLKLANDERS Archives

August 2004

FOLKLANDERS@LISTSERV1.COLORADOCOLLEGE.EDU

From:
Linda Kopman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Kopman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:14:20 -0600
Hope to see everyone at our annual folk dance party this Saturday, August
28, at 6 pm at Karen Michel's house.  You can to to the following website
for the fancy web invitation, with a map:
http://personalwebs.coloradocollege.edu/~kmichels/FDParty2004.htm

Or, get the details here:

When: Saturday, August 28, 2004 6 pm - ????
What to bring: food, ethnic or otherwise.  Baklava provided
Where: Karen's house, 37 Washington Ave, Manitou Springs

Directions:
Go west on Hwy 24 to the Cliff Dwellings exit.
Turn south on Bypass (ours is not a cliff dwelling).
Take the first right onto Washington.
Drive 1.5 blocks.
We're the blue and white house with a white picket fence.

Come ready to roll up the rugs and dance!  Those of you who went to folk
dance camps in August may want to bring the music and show us some new
dances...if you want.

Call me if you have any questions, 488-3926.

LINDA KOPMAN

Have an International Affair - Folkdance !

Have an International Affair - Folkdance !

Manage Subscription and view archives for FOLKLANDERS at
http://listserv.coloradocollege.edu/archives/FOLKLANDERS.HTML