FOLKLANDERS Archives

January 2003

FOLKLANDERS@LISTSERV1.COLORADOCOLLEGE.EDU

From:
Karen Michels <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Michels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:26:58 -0700
Just a reminder that there's a party Saturday night at Karen's new house.

The party starts at 6 pm with a potluck.  Dancing starts whenever
anybody's ready to dance on wall to wall carpet in a smaller space than
the Susan B. Anthony building.

My new address is 37 Washington Ave, Manitou Springs. 685-9304.  It's a
blue house with white trim and a white picket fence atop a stone wall.

Directions: (you can also look at the map I've put on my web site)
a) Park at the either Memorial Park or Soda Springs Park and walk up.
b) Turn south off of hwy 24 (opposite Cliff Dwellings) Go downhill until
road forks. Take right fork - Washington Ave House is 3rd on right side
AFTER the DIP
c) Go west on Manitou Ave to Canon Ave. Turn right on Canon to Washington.
Turn right on Washington House is on the left at the intersection with
Layfayette. Make a U-turn to park on north side of street.
http://personalwebs.coloradocollege.edu/~kmichels/house/House%20Map.htm

Come join us!
Karen

Have an International Affair - Folkdance !

Manage Subscription and view archives for FOLKLANDERS at
http://listserv.coloradocollege.edu/archives/FOLKLANDERS.HTML