FOLKLANDERS Archives

May 2003

FOLKLANDERS@LISTSERV1.COLORADOCOLLEGE.EDU

From:
Karen Michels <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Michels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 14:15:25 -0600
Hello everyone!
Another slight change of plans.  Tuesday, May 27 will be our first dance
in the new location - the main hall in the All Souls Unitarian Church and
Dale and Tejon.  Please use the southwest door which in the corner of the
parking lot - or wander around until you find the music!
Happy Dancing!
Karen
Here's the (slightly updated) copy of Laura's messages on the move.
Hi! As many of you know we are losing the Susan B. Anthony annex as a folk
dance location. The All Souls Unitarian church is kindly letting us use
their main hall for June and July. We may need to meet in the basement on
the 3rd Tuesday of each month because of something else going on, but we
will still have somewhere to dance!
Our last evening in the annex is May 20th. The following Tuesday (May 27)
will be the first evening in the church hall. For those of you not
familiar with where the church is located - its on the opposite end of the
same block the annex is on. The annex is at Dale and Cascade, the church
is at Dale and Tejon.
Also - a number of us will not be there for the last couple of weeks in
the annex. If you will be there, please see if there is anything you can
do to help whomever is running it with getting the music and the box we
keep it in out of the annex.
Thanks, and have fun!
Laura Simpson - STILL one of those folk dance folks!

Have an International Affair - Folkdance !

Manage Subscription and view archives for FOLKLANDERS at
http://listserv.coloradocollege.edu/archives/FOLKLANDERS.HTML