QUESTBRIDGE Archives

February 2016

QUESTBRIDGE@LISTSERV1.COLORADOCOLLEGE.EDU

From:
Tristan White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tristan White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2016 19:11:50 -0700
Hello everyone!

I hope 6th block is treating you well. We will be having a meeting this Friday at 6 in the WES room in downstairs Worner. As usual, there will be serious amounts of pizza available for your consumption. The E-board took your thoughts under consideration, and we are teaming up with the ORC to hopefully provide a backpacking trip over Spring Break as well as a ski trip sometime in Block 7 at subsidized prices. The details are still in the works, but we will need one or two Level I or II leaders to head the trip. If you are interested in leading the Spring Break trip, please get back to Allan or I. A networking dinner with alumni is also underway for 7th block break. Finally, if you know anyone (yourself included!) that is deserving of a Butler Award, please nominate them this week. Here is a link to the criteria:

https://www.coloradocollege.edu/offices/butlercenter/programmatic-initiatives/traditional-events/awards-criteria.html.

Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.

-Tristan White