We’ve got several great programs for you this week, which is the last week of Domestic Violence Awareness Month:

Here are a few highlights of programs coming during the remainder of the block:

We hope to see you at these events.  You can also stop by to see us in the Wellness Resource Center located in 230 Yalich Student Services Center!

Follow us on Instagram @wellnesscc

We recognize that social media can serve many purposes in people’s lives, and that it can sometimes contribute to feeling isolated, overwhelmed, and inadequate.  We therefore encourage people to limit the amount of time that they engage with social media, and to be selective regarding the sources with whom they engage.  The WRC is committed to using our social media accounts to share ideas for self-care, staying connected as a community, as well as resources and practices to support resiliency, health, healing, thriving, and wellbeing.

Hope to see you soon!

HEATHER L. HORTON, PH.D.
Senior Director of Student Health & Wellbeing
pronouns:  she/her/hers
o (719) 389-6211

COLORADO COLLEGE
14 E. Cache La Poudre St.,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903

www.coloradocollege.edu

www.coloradocollege.edu/other/wellness/

Access the HEALTHANDWELLBEING Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HEALTHANDWELLBEING List