Dear Chairs and Directors:
Attached is proposed new Faculty Handbook language for the Chairs and Directors section of the Faculty Handbook. I have updated the draft that was presented at a faculty meeting in 2019-20 in light of questions and concerns that were raised at that meeting. I will be working with Mateo Muñoz, copied here, on the anticipated costs of this new chair/director model, as many concerns were related to its budgetary impact.

I would like to get your feedback in our Block 4 chairs and directors meeting. I am also sending this draft to Emily Chan to present to the FEC for their thoughts and feedback at one of their Block 4 meetings.

I look forward to our discussions~. I would love to get a proposal finalized for a first reading at the Block 4 faculty meeting and a vote at the Block 5 faculty meeting.

Thank you~
Claire

Claire Oberon Garcia

Professor of English

Dean of the Faculty

Acting Provost

Colorado College

14 E. Cache La Poudre Street

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

719.389.6000

Access the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS List