Hi Claire,

Thanks so much for this.

I was one of the directors asking about the possibility of having some workshops on how to approach the possibility of converting to zero-based budgets, because while conversing about it up to this point has been energizing (despite my great ignorance), I’d appreciate opportunities to learn more.

Best,

Heidi

“I’m devoted and hated. I recoded the Matrix. I just loaded the bases. And you know I’m a make it hit.”
—“Big” Sean Anderson, “Don Life” featuring Dwayne “Lil Wayne” Cater, III

Click this image for more information.

“It is a great tribute to Audre, but also to us activists of the Black German movement, that Heidi continues to cross the Atlantic and follow in Audre’s footsteps, ensuring we remain both visible and tangible.

Ika Hügel-Marshall, Ria Cheatom, Jasmin Eding, and Judy Gummich from the “Foreword” of my forthcoming book In Audre’s Footsteps: Transnational Kitchen Table Talk in Berlin

NOTE: Click here if you need to schedule a meeting with me on a Black-owned app: https://calendly.com/heidirlewis. Please include a note about the purpose of the meeting. Find me on Zoom at https://coloradocollege.zoom.us/my/heidirlewis or on WebEx at https://coloradocollege.webex.com/meet/hrlewis.

----

DR. HEIDI R. LEWIS

she/her(s)

Director and Associate Professor

Feminist & Gender Studies Program

Coordinator

Early Career Faculty Development Programs

Interdisciplinary Studies House 205

o (719) 389-6081

COLORADO COLLEGE

14 E. Cache La Poudre St.