From: Chairs and Directors Listserv <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Karen Obrzut <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 2:22:55 PM
To: CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS Mailing List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Block 8 C&D celebration - Wednesday, April 27

Dear chairs and directors,

We hope you are having a restful block break. We cordially invite you to celebrate the work we have done together this academic year.

Where: Cossitt faculty lounge

When: 3:30pm - 5:00pm; Wednesday, April 27

Please RSVP to Karen by the end of Monday by responding to this email. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you then!

Kind regards,

Andrea & Peony

----

ANDREA BRUDER, PH.D.

Chief Public Health Advisor to the President
Associate Dean of Faculty

Associate Professor

Mathematics and Computer Science

Armstrong 207

COVID-19 Information
Ventilation and DIY Air Cleaners

o (719) 227-8216

she/her/hers

COLORADO COLLEGE

14 E. Cache La Poudre St.

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

www.coloradocollege.edu

Access the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS List