(sent on behalf of the Associate Dean of the Faculty and the Senior Associate Dean of Equity, Inclusion, and Faculty Development)

Dear Chairs and Directors,

We are reaching out to invite your feedback comments on this year's chairs' and directors' development series. We value your feedback and use it to continuously improve the series and provide professional development opportunities that meet your needs. Please share your thoughts with us by filling out this short survey by the end of Block 8. Thank you for your time and participation!

Kind regards,

Andrea and Peony

----

ANDREA BRUDER, PH.D.

Chief Public Health Advisor to the President
Associate Dean of Faculty

Associate Professor

Mathematics and Computer Science

Armstrong 207

COVID-19 Information
Ventilation and DIY Air Cleaners

o (719) 227-8216

she/her/hers

COLORADO COLLEGE

14 E. Cache La Poudre St.

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

www.coloradocollege.edu

Access the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS List