A few minutes ago I sent out this attachment that incorporated the resources and shared ideas on student mental health and academics.

You will recognize the themes--they came out from our chairs meeting, FEC and CEC meetings, topics discussed in your department meetings, Monday's faculty meeting, and materials shared on mental health and inclusive pedagogies (petitions, research summaries, professional development resources).

Thank you for leading this discussion and response. Your work matters and lead to the quick compilation of version 1.0 of this resource. I hope this shared resource can serve as a launching point for further discussions and action on academic policies and practices.

While I sent to allfac a pdf document (to preserve formatting), I also include here the document in word for you in case it might be a handy format for you to use in your leadership role.

Emily

----
EMILY CHAN, PHD
Dean of the Faculty
Professor of Psychology
Office of the Dean of the Faculty
Armstrong Hall 201

o (719) 389-6682

COLORADO COLLEGE
14 E. Cache La Poudre St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
www.coloradocollege.edu

Access the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS List