(Sent on Behalf of Andrea Bruder, Associate Dean of the Faculty)

Dear chairs, directors, and administrative assistants,

As promised at the chairs' and directors' meeting, I am sharing a link to an online form for submitting changes to the course schedule. The form will route your change request to the registrar's office and, if needed, to me and Karen Obrzut, who can help with updated visitor appointment letters etc. as needed. As previously, Christine Brett will be in touch to confirm the change to the schedule, and we will be in touch if we need any additional information. Please feel welcome to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions for improving the form. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Andrea

Please click [log in to unmask]" title="https:[log in to unmask]"> here to schedule a meeting with me.

----

ANDREA BRUDER, PH.D.

Associate Dean of the Faculty
Chief Public Health Advisor
General Studies, chair

Associate Professor

Mathematics and Computer Science

Armstrong 207

COVID-19 Information
Ventilation and DIY Air Cleaners

o (719) 227-8216

she/her

COLORADO COLLEGE

14 E. Cache La Poudre St.

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

www.coloradocollege.edu

Access the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS List