Dear chairs,

A few of you have shared with me that you received a request for budget one-time reallocation (donation) to the frisbee team.

Please encourage them to work with Chris Starr for this club sport funding need. They are doing great work, and I encourage you to show support for them by attending games, but it would not be appropriate to use departmental budgets for this.

Thanks for sharing the question with me!

Emily

----
EMILY CHAN, PHD
Dean of the Faculty
Professor of Psychology
Office of the Dean of the Faculty
Armstrong Hall 201

o (719) 389-6682

COLORADO COLLEGE
14 E. Cache La Poudre St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
www.coloradocollege.edu

Access the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS List