Dear chairs and directors,

As announced at the chairs and directors meeting, Ginger Jurecka Blake (AVP, Workplace Culture) will offer a longer session (3 hours) on conflict resolution and management on February 16. To help us schedule at a time that works for most, I set up a poll here. Please click on your preferred time (10am or 1pm) by the end of Friday, Feb 2. More soon!

Thank you,

Andrea

Please click [log in to unmask]" shash="s6OOfNEz2huG9r1lEwRw80jykiCFpXCsDLNSmbc9WMCltIFMhNjb0Vvte1kjWX89ngCGCyQgPcQDyLGxr4/Br/635Xi3rLLq79acZ7NpI7AXtkWcKSJEQ40MhXFK+sT2fadWfXcwzCtzSrA236A5dqBKFi8qwVACTV3JqUbxfPs=" title="https:[log in to unmask]"> here to schedule a meeting with me.

----
ANDREA BRUDER, PH.D.
she/her
Associate Dean of the Faculty
Chief Public Health Advisor
General Studies, chair
Associate Professor
Mathematics and Computer Science

o (719) 227-8216

COLORADO COLLEGE
819 N Tejon St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Access the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS List