From: Chairs and Directors Listserv <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Emily Chan
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2024 12:29 PM
To: CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS Mailing List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Invitation to Friday informal event - "drinks and appetizers"

Our big dog Lily had belly ache issues so we'll hold off for another day (of healthy stable guts) before posting for a happy hour. Might end up being sunday, or another week..... I hope many of you go to Christina and Andreea's drinks and apps gathering!!

----

EMILY CHAN, PHD

Dean of the Faculty
Professor of Psychology