Dear chairs and directors,

I have heard from a few of you—thank you for reaching out—with interest to continue to discuss and share questions related to cc freedom of expression, academic freedom, governance and democracy, student voice and protest.

Not wanting to let this opportunity to continue discussion languish, I have set aside some spontaneous drop in meeting times. I would like these to be small gatherings, and it would be lovely if you would put your name in one of these meeting times for this week Thursday (4/4 12:30), Friday (4/5 12:16, 4:15), and next week Monday (4/8 10:30), Wednesday (4/10 12:15, 3:30).

 It’s an open sign up, so do feel free to invite other faculty and staff colleagues who would like some time  to converse. You can sign up on the linked sheet, or email me and we’ll add your name.

https://cctigers-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/echan_coloradocollege_edu/EbMU20Dp9MtFntIvlxjwWFkBRmOtqWNaa_XMNOBXEMPpEA?e=UBQCUV

I’ll add more times—if these don’t work, would you email to let me know?

Emily

Access the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the CHAIRSANDDIRECTORS List