Possible Experience:

When looking for veterans, people who have self-identified as a veteran will have a notation in the employment area of Banner.

Change Detail:

The table ATVJOBC has a new Job Code: VSI with a description of: Veteran (self-identified individuals only)

Reason:

Identify the alumni who have notified us they are veterans. We will be able to find these veterans in the future with this job category code.  Requested by Gifts and Records.

Action:

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Carolyn Dickerson

To unsubscribe from the BANNER-ADV-CHANGE list, click the following link:
http://listserv1.coloradocollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM1ODY1IENhcm9seW4uRGlja2Vyc29uQENPTE9SQURPQ09MTEVHRS5FRFUgQkFOTkVSLUFEVi1DSEFOR0UgILZivH7gd4bv&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the BANNER-ADV-CHANGE list, click the following link:
https://listserv1.coloradocollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=BANNER-ADV-CHANGE