Hello 1st Gen Graduates-

Thank you for your continued commitment in supporting our 1st gen students!!!

For the rest of this Spring semester, our blockly meetings will be alternate events:

In Block 6, the regular blockly luncheon with students, faculty and staff is being replaced with an evening with Ms. Bree Newsome. We hope you will attend and bring some of the students who you work with.

“An Evening With Bree Newsome: Tearing Hatred from the Sky”

3rd Wednesday, March 6th 6PM Bemis Great Hall

Free and Open to the Public No RSVP required

In Block 7, the Butler Center is planning a Day Party.

Look for details soon.

In Block 8, we will celebrate our 1st Gen Graduates.

We hope to see you there!

Appreciative of Your Presence on the CC Campus,

Pearl & Nikkita

* * * * * * * * ** * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Pearl Leonard-Rock
Associate Director
THE Butler Center

Colorado College
14 Cache la Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903

P: (719) 389.6844
E:  [log in to unmask]
W:  www.coloradocollege.edu/offices/butlercenter/

“May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.”
 Mr. Nelson Mandela